You can use this procedure to create a user account and group..
- Click Start button, then look for the Administrative tools for you to be able to see the Active directory users and Computers.
- Click the Active Directory users and Computers.
- Right click on the folder you want to add users.
- Direct your cursor in New then Click User.
- A pane will ask about the information of the User like the First Name, Last Name and Initials.
- Then, it will modify the full name .
- Next, type the logon name. Then click Next.
- In new object user, type the password that you want and comply the options. Click Next. Note in making the password it must meet the password policy requirements.
- The New Object-User, will review the details of your account settings. Then click the Finish.